Halloween is just around the corner and we think this calls for some pumpkin-themed snacking!
In this blog post, we will be sharing two deliciously healthy, protein-packed recipes. These were created by some of our fav social media ambassadors using our best-selling plant-based protein powder.
Now, let's get into it!
Protein Pumpkin Blondies Recipe
This gorgeous recipe was created by @plant.steph – a talented nutritionist and vegan recipe connoisseur.
She used the Core Plant-Based Protein in the flavour Vanilla Bean to create a sweet, creamy, protein-packed punch!
- 120g canned pumpkin
- 60g peanut butter
- 80g agave syrup
- 25g plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 30g buckwheat flour
- Simply mix your canned pumpkin, nut butter, and agave syrup to form a paste.
- Add in the protein powder and buckwheat flour and mix until smooth.
- Spread the batter into a lined loaf tin & bake in the oven for 22 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-assisted).
- Allow to cool, top with more peanut butter and slice into six pieces.
Protein Pumpkin Bites Recipe
This recipe was created by @veganshannon – a recipe developer with a knack for creating tasty, vegan, protein-packed snacks.
She has used the Core Plant-Based Protein Powder in Vanilla Bean to create these tasty little pumpkin balls. They're the perfect autumn snack that will keep you feeling full for hours. Plus, there's no baking needed!
- 1 cup oats
- 4 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (microwave for 25 seconds)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, folding in the chocolate chips last. You can adjust the cinnamon and nutmeg to your preference!
- Use your hands to roll the dough into 7 balls.
- Place them on a plate in the refrigerator for 25 minutes before enjoying.
Did you like these recipes? Follow the Core Instagram to stay up to date on more yummy vegan protein-packed recipes!